With a super-thin display frame of only 1.4 mm and with the latest developments in Plasma Display Technology, the almost seamless 60“ M-PDP impresses with super homogenous image surfaces and excellent image quality.
The 600 Hz Sub Field Drive Technology ensures clear and unblurred image reproduction even for rapidly moving images. A dynamic contrast control with a contrast ratio of 1,000,000 : 1 provides dynamic image display with deep colors and lucent white levels. The wide viewing angle of 179° provides true colors in this viewing angle zone with an homogenous hotspot-free illumination of the image surfaces.
A high quality Display Panel and electronic image processing ensure homogenous illumination of the Display, without hotspots or ageing related irregularities as is the case for other display technologies. Furthermore, colors are displayed in a broad color space for realistic and fresh color reproduction, achieving 97% of the Macbeth Norm in the process; much more than with other display technologies.
The ISC technology compensates for ageing related brightness differences and protects against burn-in or image sticking effects.
Pen touch components are optionally available, which transform single or cascaded Displays into an interactive White Board.
A 2x2 complete system of imagine60 Screens, ready to play, ready for rental.
- Super-thin housing frame for optimum exploitation of the display surface
- Cascadable with internal Scaler for large image walls#
- Super homogenous image surface
- Brightness of 700 cd/m²
- Dynamic contrast of 1,000,000 : 1
- Viewing angle 179° horizontal and vertical
- Life expectancy of 100,000 hours
- Image Sticking Compensation (ISC)
- Option Interactive White Board
- At trade fairs and events
- In TV shows
- In Show Rooms
- In permanent installations as Digital Signage
- In control rooms